The 2023 Spring NCPA Convention, located at the Embassy Suites La Vista, will feature top-industry speakers, over 40 exhibitors featuring the latest in chiropractic products and services, and special events including a networking reception and a social event for all ages, Night at the Movies, at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema.
- Early bird registration (a savings of $75) ends on February 10, 2023!
- Exhibitor registration ends February 24, 2023.
- Online registration ends on March 3, 2023. After this date, you will have to register on-site at convention, and are not guaranteed printed materials. Please note, there will be long lines for same-day registration, and it is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes early.
- Children and infants are not permitted to attend sessions. As a courtesy to all attendees and our speakers, infants and children under the age of 18 are not allowed in convention sessions. The Embassy Suites La Vista has a nursing station available, please see the front desk on the lower level for details.
Member Doctor Registration- $225 (Early Bird Discount if registered before February 10)
$300 (February 11 and later)
Non-Member Doctor Registration- $450 (Early Bird Discount if registered before February 10)
$525 (February 11 and later)
Chiropractic Assistant/CA Limited Radiography Sessions- $75 per person, per session
Exhibitor Registration- $600 (includes one booth and up to three total participants)
$500 for each additional booth
- All attendee registrations must be paid in full by March 3, 2023. After this date, attendees with a balance due will have to pay upon arrival to convention, which will cause a delay at check-in. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes early to wait in line.
Exhibitors & Sponsors:
- All exhibitor booths, advertisements, and sponsorships must be registered and paid in full by February 24, 2023.
- Students of any chiropractic college or university that are not NCPA student members can register for no cost to attend. Please contact Lori Beck at 402-502-4275 or email@example.com for additional details.
- All guests, including children, must be registered individually for the events they will be attending.
- Children are invited to attend the Night at the Movies event on Friday, March 10, 2023.
Event Schedule Information:
Convention Agenda (PDF)
Doctor Speaker and Session Information (PDF)
CA LR Speaker and Session Information (PDF) **Coming soon!
CA Speaker and Session Information (PDF)
Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus (PDF)
Night at the Movies Event
Embassy Suites La Vista Hotel & Conference Center
12520 Westport Pkwy
La Vista, NE 68128
To qualify for the NCPA group rate, hotel reservations must be made by February 10, 2023.
Click here to make hotel reservations.
Area Attractions and Dining Information (Links):
Sarpy County Tourism